With a subscription to a Jolla Music Society Winter Season Concert Series or SummerFest you don’t ever need to worry about missing your favorite artists or events.
Subscribers enjoy great benefits:
- Great Value: Subscribers secure the lowest available prices on tickets. Discounts are available on most or all series each season.
- Keep Your Seats: Once you’ve found your perfect spot, you don’t have to give it up. Subscribing means keeping your seats so you can enjoy each performance feeling right at home .
- Free Ticket Exchanges: No-fee ticket exchange privileges are available only to current subscribers.
- You’re Our Priority: Subscriber seating is confirmed before single tickets go on sale to the general public, so you’ll always be guaranteed a great seat.
- GraceNotes: Subscribers receive specialized e-blasts prior to all performances containing a wealth of fascinating insight into the performance they’re about to enjoy.
- Ticket Tax Credit On Donated Tickets: It isn’t all bad news. When you are unable to make a performance, as a subscriber, you can donate your ticket back to LJMS and claim ticket tax credit by notifying the box office two or more business days prior to that performance.
Call The Conrad Box Office at (858) 459-3728 or visit in person at 7600 Fay Avenue in La Jolla, Monday-Friday between 10 am and 6 pm to learn more and order your subscription package.
Subscribers are defined as patrons who purchase any concert series in which performances take place during the current fiscal year, October 1 – September 30. Patrons who purchase non-series combination of single concerts are not eligible for subscriber benefits.
Please call our box office for additional information or to request a brochure.