The Baroque is an era of extravagance and exuberant detail. Evoke the Baroque begins with the heavenly Les Boreades Entree to Act IV by Rameau, followed by Henry Purcell’s ethereal Fairy Queen Suite for strings, a rarely performed delight. Feel the power in C.P.E. Bach’s extraordinary double concerto for harpsichord and piano, along with Telemann’s playful Concerto in E Minor for flute and oboe. The evening is crowned with the mastery of Ennio Morricone’s epic and memorable opus, Gabriel’s Oboe.
flute, oboe, bassoon, string quartet, double bass, piano, harpsichord
Kindly underwritten by Jeff Barnouw
CAMARADA’S COVID-19 POLICY
We are offering seating up to, but no more than, 50% capacity of the indoor venue, per California government regulations. All seating will be reserved and all attendees will be required to wear masks at all times and show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the performance. Attendees will not be able to collect tickets without either first providing proof of vaccination to Camarada at the time of purchase or by showing a negative test result at check in. All patrons will be required to notify Camarada at email@example.com as to whether or not they are vaccinated or opting to show negative test results.
We will accept one of the following as proof of full vaccination:
– Vaccination card (name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date last dose administered).
– Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider.
For patrons in the vaccinated-only section, we will confirm:
– Fully vaccinated minimum 2 weeks prior to event.
For patrons choosing to provide a negative COVID-19 Test Result:
– PCR tests conducted within 72 hours before event start time.
– Antigen tests conducted within 24 hours of start of the event.
– Verification must be in the form of a printed document (from the test provider or laboratory). The information provided will include name of person tested, type of test performed, and date of negative test result (for PCR, date of negative result must be within prior 72 hours; for antigen, date of negative result must be within prior 24 hours).