We are working to ensure the safety of our audience, patrons, artists, and staff and have revisited our COVID-19 policies. The State of California now requires proof of vaccination or negative test for concert venues of 1,000 seats or more. In order to comply with this policy and maintain consistency across all our Winter Season performances, we will be implementing the following policy:
For performances and education events:
- Proof of vaccination or negative test with 72 hours of the performance is required.
- Everyone, regardless of vaccination status, is required to wear a mask at all times while indoors.
- Proof of vaccination can be provided in advance by emailing a photo of your CDC vaccination card to BoxOffice@LJMS.org
- Proof of negative test can be presented to the ushering staff at the door when you arrive for the performance.
- Without proof of vaccination or recent negative test, you will not be admitted into the performance.
For intermission receptions, private receptions, and the Gala:
- Everyone attending must provide proof of full vaccination.
- This includes donors, guests, hosts, catering personnel, vendors, LJMS staff, and artists.
- All invitees will be contacted to request proof of full vaccination, which can be an emailed photo taken of their CDC vaccination cards
- Invitees bringing guests will also be required to provide proof of their guests’ vaccination, by emailing the card in advance to LJMS@LJMS.org
Watch this short video, below, featuring SummerFest Music Director Inon Barnatan as he explains why The Baker-Baum Concert Hall is the perfect place to safely enjoy a concert.