BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER TODAY!
Partnership with one of southern California’s largest presenting and producing organizations brings your business recognition in multiple venues throughout San Diego County, client entertainment opportunities with international artists, and employee ticket benefits.
Replacing the traditional advertising model where you “give us money and we place an ad”, we have designed this business-based donor group to include a unique set of benefits to work with you to achieve your goals and actively promote your establishment to the LJMS community.
La Jolla Music Society is committed to building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with our Corporate Partners. With each Partner Level, unique benefits and significant recognition opportunities have become valuable assets for businesses in the San Diego community. These benefits provide direct access to LJMS patrons by providing the opportunity for partners to participate in private events and receptions, promotional mailings, and advertising placement in LJMS’s program which is distributed to more than 29,000 patrons annually. By offering flexible trade or cash agreements for all budget amounts, La Jolla Music Society guarantees a mutually beneficial partnership and encourages its loyal patrons to support LJMS’s advertising partners.
As a Corporate Partner, the following benefits may be available, depending on your Level:
- Recognition in program book, distributed to more than 29,000 patrons annually;
- Recognition on Digital Screen in the lobby of The Conrad;
- Listing as Corporate Partner on LJMS website with your logo and link to website;
- Social Media shoutout;
- Advertisement in program book;
- Placement on The Conrad’s Preferred Merchants List, distributed to LJMS’s major donors, events hosts and Board of Directors;
- Opportunity to place an ad in LJMS WinterFest Gala and/or SummerFest Gala program book.
In addition, members of the Business Society may also receive special invitations including:
- Complimentary tickets to concerts during the Winter Season (October – May) and/or SummerFest (August)
- Admission to Intermission Reception
- Invitation to Post-Concert Reception
- Invitation to House Concert event