Partnership with one of southern California’s largest presenting and producing organizations brings your business recognition in multiple venues throughout San Diego County, client entertainment opportunities with international artists, and employee ticket benefits.
In 2011, La Jolla Music Society introduced the Business Society program and it has been quite popular with our former advertisers. Replacing the traditional advertising model where you “give us money and we place an ad”, we have designed this business-based donor group to include a unique set of benefits to work with you to achieve your goals and actively promote your establishment to the LJMS community.
La Jolla Music Society is committed to building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with our Business Society partners. With each Partner Level, unique benefits and significant recognition opportunities have become valuable assets for businesses in the San Diego community. These benefits provide direct access to LJMS patrons by providing the opportunity for partners to participate in private events and receptions, promotional mailings, and advertising placement in LJMS’s program which is distributed to more than 29,000 patrons annually. By offering flexible trade or cash agreements for all budget amounts, La Jolla Music Society guarantees a mutually beneficial partnership and encourages its loyal patrons to support LJMS’s advertising partners.
- As a Business Society member, the following benefits may be available, depending on your Partner Level:
- Recognition in La Jolla Music Society Program Book, distributed to more than 29,000 patrons annually
- Black & White or Color Advertisement in La Jolla Music Society Program Book
- Advertisement in La Jolla Music Society WinterFest and/or SummerFest Gala Program Books
- Business Logo placement and/or live links on La Jolla Music Society website
- Placement on Preferred Merchants List, distributed to LJMS’s major donors, events hosts and Board of Directors
In addition, members of the Business Society may also receive special invitations including:
- Complimentary tickets to concerts during the winter season and/or SummerFest
- Admission to intermission receptions
- Invitations to Post-Concert Receptions
- Invitations to House Concert events