In 1999, the Board of Directors officially established the Medallion Society to begin to provide long-term financial stability for La Jolla Music Society. We are honored to have this special group of friends who have made a multi-year commitment to La Jolla Music Society, ensuring the artistic quality and vision we bring to the community continues to grow.
Members receive benefits at their yearly Major Donor Society level, plus special benefits which include:
- Medallion Society pin
- Annual recognition as an performance underwriter, artist sponsor or education underwriter
- Invitation to Medallion Society House Concert
- Invitation to special event field trips
- Complimentary parking passes all season at MCASD Sherwood Auditorium (valet service), Birch North Park Theatre, and Copley Symphony Hall
- Preferred seating at special event galas
For more information, please contact Ferdinand Gasang, Development Director, at 858.459.3724, ext. 204 or FGasang@LJMS.org.
La Jolla Music Society is a non-profit organization classified under the Internal Revenue Service code 501(c)(3). Federal Tax ID: 23-7148171. Our mission: To enhance the vitality and deepen the cultural life of San Diego by presenting and producing a dynamic range of performing arts for our increasingly diverse community.