TICKET TAX CREDIT / DONATED TICKETS
- Ticket tax credits are only available to current La Jolla Music Society subscribers.
- Subscriber must notify the La Jolla Music Society box office no later than two business days before the performance
- Subscriber must provide proof of destroyed tickets either by fax or mail to La Jolla Music Society box office prior to the performance.
- A tax-credit receipt acknowledging the value of the ticket donation will be sent to the current name and address on the Patron Account — no exceptions. Donated tickets are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- Subscribers who return tickets within two business days of the performance are not eligible to receive a ticket tax credit.