Entering the UCSD campus at the Gilman Entrance:
- Follow Gilman Drive around and make a left turn into Russell Lane.
- The Gilman Parking Structure on your right and the Conrad Prebys Music Center is on your left.
- There are paid visitor parking spots in the Gilman Parking Structure on the Ground Level and on the Below Ground level. (Be sure to pay for your parking at the nearest meter.)
- Exit the Gilman Parking Structure, cross Russell Lane and go to the right, walking to the end of the building.
- Turn left. The lobby to the UC San Diego Department of Music’s Conrad Prebys Concert Hall will be on your left.
Please call our Ticket Services Office for the best and most up-to-date parking information and how to obtain parking passes